Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.25 MB | 1 pages
This download includes the assignment in PDF and MS WORD documents
The convenient one-page handout breaks down 21 film options for students to explore World War Two through film. Directions are provided for students to get parent permission, write a summary, find elements of fiction and find elements of historical accuracy. This could be used as extra credit or as a regular assignment.
The list of 21 film choices provides students with...
1) Film rankings (based on IMDB)
2) Film ratings (R, PG-13, etc.)
3) Whether it is complete historical fiction or based on a true story
4) The Theater of the war that is featured
5) a brief description of the subject or storyline
6) visuals of the film poster or DVD cover
I use it to give my students something to do over Christmas break. Enjoy!