This is an original lesson on "World Without Fish" by Mark Kurlansky, Chapter Non-Fiction Common Core Approved marine science book. The lesson includes 18 page slide presentation, along with chapter by chapter discussion questions and a vocabulary list.
- the theory of natural selection
- biologically and commercially extinct fish
- biodiversity & ecosystem
- human ocean pollution
- effects of toxins in food chain
- ocean salinity and temperatures range
- evolution and adaptation
- extinction of species
- pollution & global climate change
Lena M. Ed.