This is a comprehensive bundle loaded with new, Common Core activities that are guided by key concepts for Social Science. This Civil War packet has vigor and fun with tons of Common Core options.
Teachers can pick and choose from a bundle packed full of notes formats, Common Core readings and worksheets, projects and activities that fit your needs and teaching style the best. The packet includes:
I. Content Instruction: The content in this bundle is not just a random selection of activities with unclear expectations. Instructional content was designed with the framework of the key concepts of U.S. history, including political, social and economic development.
1. Innovation and Transportation of the Early 1800s Common Core Reading, Graphic Organizer and Advertisement Activity
2. Sectionalism Reading and Worksheet with Common Core Writing Extension
3. Women's Rights Reformers Gallery Walk, Graphic Organizer and Common Core Writing Activity
II. Activities, Guided Practice and Common Core Readings
1. North and South Interpreting Graph Stations and Graphic Organizers
2. North and South Interdependence Mini-project Investigation Activity
3. Coming of the Railroad Common Core Reading and Graphic Organzier
4. Slave VS Factory Worker Primary Source Common Core Reading and Writing Activity
5. Uncle Tom's Cabin Primary Source Reading and Writing Activity
6. Immigration in the Early 1800s Internet Investigation Activity. This is an outstanding webquest on a great, visual Library of Congress site.
7. Venn Diagram Comparing the North and South
8. Common Core Reading and Worksheet: Virginia's Apology for Slavery
9. The Declaration of Sentiments Primary Source Reading and Writing Activity
10.Plantation Owner and Factory Owner Engaging Pinterest Pinboard Activity
III. Assessments and Review
1. Two Part North ans South DBQ (Document Based Questions) Assessment with 6 Primary Source Documents and Common Core Writing.
This assessment is versatile with tons of teacher options for a differentiated classroom.
2. A Fantastic Key Concept Match Activity, with graphic organizers, a matching assignment and writing guides with 3 options.
3. Password Game Review
4.Worlds of North and South Quiz and Common Core Test
- These assessments have students analyze primary source excerpts, support claims with evidence and make inferences from the text!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK! Bought separately this packet would cost over $75!
Battle of Bull Run, Vicksburg, US history lessons,US history Lesson Plans Instructomania, Pavlovich, lesson plans, worksheets, medieval history, 7th grade history, projects, activities, printables, middle ages, middle school history, sectionalism,
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania, DBQs US history, DBQs U.S. history. The north ans south grow apart