Worm your way into a fun Science Station Unit! We have used worms in our science classrooms in all grades, but I always had a hard time finding activities for my younger students. This unit is for our youngers to enjoy learning about "yucky" worms.
This pack includes:
-What Do Worms Like to Eat? Game
-Worm Watching Station and sheet
-Worms Can...Have...Are Station
-Helpful Hermaphrodites Station
-Digging For Understanding Fact Finder Dirt Activity and Sheet
-Do Worms like it wet or dry? Station
-Do worms like it dark or light? Station
-Do worms like dirt best? Station
-Do worms like sweet or bitter foods? Station
All stations have sheets...all you need are some worms and this pack for a fun unit any time of year! Check out my worm posts on my blog at:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
.• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal