Explore a worm theme with your preschoolers for this spring. This pack includes editable preschool lesson plans and hands-on activities for a week full of math, reading, & science learning activities about worms and mud.
Note: This set is part of our Spring Theme Preschool Classroom Lesson Plan BUNDLE
. Save more by buying all sets together.
All Preschool Teacher 101 Classroom Lesson Plans Include
1) Recommended Book List
2) 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
3) Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
4) 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
5) 2-Page Center Descriptions
6) Related Printables
This lesson plan set also includes:
1) Worm Color Cards
2) Worm Letter Matching Puzzles
3) Uppercase Worm Alphabet Cards
4) Lowercase Worm Alphabet Cards
5) Beginning Sound Worm Bucket Cards
6) Worm Life Cycle Sequencing Cards
7) Worm Measurement Cards
8) Worm Measurement Recording Sheet
9) Worm Number Cards 0 to 35
10) Colorful Worm Pattern Cards
More Resources for the Preschool Classroom
Rock Theme Preschool Lesson Plans
Editable Preschool Homework Calendars
ABC Letter Mats with Learning Activities and Process Art Ideas
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added! All products are 50% for the first 24 hours they are posted.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you. ☺
We hope this set saves you a lot of time and your students love these activities!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine