Spiral Review 1st grade math skills with this growing bundle of Would You Rather math writing prompts.
We include FOUR options: no-prep, task cards, book format, & editable Google Slides
** Create an engaging math writing station or use as whole group math warmups / math number talks!
Each topic includes 5 prompts
1. Review - Compare two numbers 1 – 10
2. Review – Addition and Subtraction within 10.
3. Review – Decompose numbers less than 10
4. Review – Place value 11 - 19
5. Addition within 20
6. Subtraction within 20
7. Adding Three Numbers within 20
8. Properties of Addition/Subtraction
9. Unknown Addend
10. Compare Two Two-Digit Numbers
11. Add a 2-Digit and 1-Digit Number Within 100
12. Add a 2-Digit and Multiple of Ten
13. Addition of 2-digit number and multiple of ten
14. 10 more or 10 less
15. Subtract multiples of 10
16. Order three objects by length
18. Two dimensional shapes
20. Numbers 0 – 100 in expanded, word, and standard form (Florida Best)
21. Compose and Decompose numbers 20 – 99 using tens and ones (Florida Best)
22. Subtraction of 1-digit number from 2-digit number (Florida BEST)
23. Money (Florida BEST)
1. No-prep* - all 5 prompts on one page for easy printing
We include an editable full page template, so you can create WYR prompts for your students.
2. Task Cards - create booklets and you have a reusable math station (recording sheet included)
3. Google Slides - EDITABLE paperless math warmups!
4. BONUS Book Format
*Now includes 1 prompt per page - perfect to use as math exit tickets (see preview for details)
> Is this resource editable?
The text in the Google Slides is editable. We also include an editable full-page PPT template for .
> Which standards do you cover?
This resource covers 1st grade math skills. We include a topic list & standards list for CC, TEKs, and FL BEST. Please refer to the math skill list above.
> Do you include an Answer Key?
Yes. We include an example answers pdf.
> Does this bundle include a PowerPoint version.
No, but you can open the Google Slides and select DOWNLOAD as a PowerPoint. All slides are in one file, so this will be a quick task!
⭐Join the MTC email list for exclusive freebies: https://mathtechconnections.com/free-resources/
⭐Click HERE to follow my store and never miss a sale!