Spiral Review 2nd grade math skills with this growing bundle of Would You Rather math writing prompts.
** Please note, this is a Growing Bundle **
We include FOUR options: no-prep, task cards, book format, & editable Google Slides
** Create an engaging math writing station or use as whole group math warmups / math number talks!
Each topic includes 5 prompts
1. Place value 2-digit numbers (Review)
2. Fluently add and subtract within 20 mentally
3. Add within 100
4. Subtract within 100
5. Determine odd or even
6. Use addition to find total within arrays
7. Round whole numbers from 0 – 100 to the nearest ten (Florida BEST)
8. Solve two step addition and subtraction (Florida BEST)
9. Place value – 3 digits
10. Skip Count within 1000 by 5s, 10s, 100s.
11. Read and write numbers to 1,000
12. Compare two three-digit numbers
13. Add up to four two-digit numbers
14. Add within 1,000
15. Subtract within 1,000
16. Mentally add 10 or 100
18. Addition and subtraction with measurement
19. Tell time to nearest 5 minutes.
20. Solve one and two step addition and subtraction involving dollar bills or coins (Florida BEST)
22. Partition rectangle into rows and columns
23. Partition into 2, 3, or 4.
24. Explore perimeter (Florida BEST)
1. No-prep* - all 5 prompts on one page for easy printing
We include an editable full page template, so you can create WYR prompts for your students.
2. Task Cards - create booklets and you have a reusable math station (recording sheet included)
3. Google Slides - EDITABLE paperless math warmups!
4. BONUS Book Format
*Now includes 1 prompt per page - perfect to use as math exit tickets (see preview for details)
> Is this resource editable?
The text in the Google Slides is editable. We also include an editable full-page PPT template for .
> Which standards do you cover?
This resource covers 2nd grade math skills. We include a topic list & standards list for CC, TEKs, and FL BEST. Please refer to the math skill list above.
> Do you include an Answer Key?
Yes. We include an example answers pdf.
> Does this bundle include a PowerPoint version.
No, but you can open the Google Slides and select DOWNLOAD as a PowerPoint. All slides are in one file, so this will be a quick task!
⭐Join the MTC email list for exclusive freebies: https://mathtechconnections.com/free-resources/
⭐Click HERE to follow my store and never miss a sale!