Products in this Bundle (4)
Would You Rather is a game that all students love! It's a great way to maintain classroom community and engagement during distance learning.
Students can practice important speaking and listening communication skills, learn a little bit about their peers, have friendly debates, practice their writing skills, and also brush up on their critical thinking skills.
There are endless ways to use these “Would You Rather” questions. Most of these activities can be done either whole class, small group/centers, with partners, or individually.
This is a GROWING BUNDLE. That means that other Would You Rather Question Sets will be added to this bundle in the future. Each time a new resource is added, the price will increase. Therefore, buy now to grab this bundle at it's lowest price and get newly added resources for FREE!
- Original Would You Rather Question Set (56 Questions)
- Winter Themed Would You Rather Question Set (45 Questions)
- Valentine's Day Would You Rather Questions Set (10 Questions)
- Spring Themed Would You Rather Question Set (45 Questions)
- Fall Themed Would You Rather Questions Set - COMING SOON
**Check the previews of each individual resource for a close look at what's included.
Each Set Includes 5 Different Formats:
- Display Slides for Whole Class Discussion or Morning Meeting (Google Slides)
- Student Slides which includes text boxes to write and explain their answer (Google Slides)
- Printable List of Would You Rather Questions
- Task cards - Includes Editable Task Cards to Add Your Own Questions!
- Printable Worksheet– Students Select and Explain Their Answers
Check out these related products you might also love!
→ Morning Meeting Greetings | Distance Learning
→ Morning Meeting Games & Activities for Upper Elementary
→ Morning Meeting Greetings & Activities Bundle | Distance Learning
→ Paragraph Writing Activity | Scrambled Paragraph | Distance Learning
→ ELA Escape Room: Holiday Bundle | Distance Learning
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on instagram @thecollaborativeclass!
Be sure to follow my:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio - The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.