Would You Rather Questions Seasonal BUNDLE | Google Slides | Writing
- Google Slides™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
Be every student's favorite teacher by making writing ENJOYABLE while learning about each other! Would you Rather Prompts are great conversation starters, ice breakers or writing prompts. Use these interactive, editable Google Slides to easily have students show one or two fingers to share their choice.
What is in this download?
200+ Google Slides with a moveable highlighter to share your favorite or the class's most popular choice.
GREAT for Virtual or In-Person Teaching
- 200+ Colorful WOULD YOU RATHER SEASON-Themed Slides (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer) 4 Resources BUNDLED
- 4 Digital Writing Prompt Paper
- 8 BLACK AND WHITE INK SAVING SLIDES for Handwriting (see preview)
Slide backgrounds CAN NOT be edited. You can move the highlighter.
Students can share a 1 or a 2 in the chatbox if Virtual or hold up their fingers.
You can delete slides you don’t want to send to students, add your own directions or images to the sides of the slides to personalize.
INTENDED FOR ANY GRADE
>>>>> YOU DO NOT need Google Classroom to use Google Slides. It will force a copy of it on your Google Drive. Students do not need to have Google Classroom to participate. They will need a Google account, which does not have to be a Gmail account, but just an account with Google that gives them access to Google Drive. <<<<<<
Easily share through Google Classroom to collect information or share from your computer to Zoom or Meets. Students move images, add text, and moving parts to get plenty of writing and computer practice!
Spring Themed WOULD YOU RATHER
SUMMER THEMED WOULD you Rather
Winter Writing with Stop Motion Animation
Copyright © 2021 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ The first 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG