These "Would You Rather" writing activities for Google Classroom are the perfect way to keep your kids engaged this OCTOBER. Keep your kids writing with a smile as they make a decision between two different things and explain the their reasoning.
My love "Would You Rather" questions. They are perfect for introducing or working on opinion writing as kids are asked to make a choice and why they made the choice they did. Sometimes the kids find the choice easy to make. Other times it is a close call!
"Would You Rather" activities are very versatile. I like to use them as quick warm-ups, for mini-lessons, classroom polls, literacy centers, for early finishers, or for differentiation.
This digital resource for Google Classroom comes with 30 fun "Would You Rather" writing activities for your kids to enjoy.
Questions Included in the OCTOBER Pack Include:
1. Would you rather win a pumpkin carving or costume contest?
2. Would you rather dress up as a zombie or an angle?
3. Would you rather be a vampire or a mummy?
4. Would you rather be famous or have a famous parent?
5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or be able to hear people's thoughts?
6. Would you rather give all teachers a raise or employ more first responders?
7. Would you rather say everything on your mind or never say anything on your mind?
8. Would you rather all your clothes be too big or too small?
9. Would you rather constantly have a runny nose or a ringing in your ear?
10. Would you rather shake hands with a vampire or a zombie?
11. Would you rather eliminate soft drinks or candy from the world?
12. Would you rather slow down time or speed up time?
13. Would you rather give up hot dogs or hamburgers for life?
14. Would you rather chug orange soda or grape soda?
15. Would you rather the world be more fair or more tolerant?
16. Would you rather have more time to write or read?
17. Would you rather eat kale or seaweed salad?
18. Would you rather walk through a spooky graveyard or sleep in a haunted house?
19. Would you rather eat all your halloween candy or sell it for $20?
20. Would you rather carve 20 pumpkins or eat 5 bags of candy corn?
21. Would you rather wear uncomfortable fake teeth or an itchy wig?
22. Would you rather have fangs or red eyes?
23. Would you rather go trick or treating or pass out candy?
24. Would you rather fly on a witch's broom or drink a witch's brew?
25. Would you rather sit or stand all day?
26. Would you rather stop growing at 5 ft or 7 ft?
27. Would you rather be a good listener or negotiator?
28. Would you rather spend the day at home or at the mall?
29. Would you rather only read paper or digital books?
30. Would you rather only eat chocolate or gummy candies?
Wishing you an amazing year with your students!
Let's Stay Connected
Click HERE to receive fun FREE classroom resources as well as classroom tips and fun teacher hacks from Tied 2 Teaching! You can also text TIED2TEACHING TO 22828 to receive the same exclusive classroom goodies!
Questions or Comments?
We welcome all questions or comments! Please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
I Love My Followers
Look for the green star at the top of the page next to my store logo. Click it to become a follower. When you do this, you’ll receive customized email updates about Tied 2 Teaching, and information about sales and new products!
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn points to use towards FREE TPT purchases!