This Would You Rather Activity Set provides the perfect seasonal tool to target a variety of academic, speech-language, and literacy goals including vocabulary, receptive & expressive language, articulation, choice making, inferential thinking, phrase & sentence formulation, organizational language, written language, and more! This minimal prep (just print, cut, and go!) activity will be a hit with your students, and gives you the flexibility to use with differentiated groups and in multiple sessions.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 4 pages of Would You Rather text cards with 16 total Would You Rather Questions
- 4 pages of Would You Rather picture cards - for students not yet able to read and/or to use as visual support for students using text cards.
- 1 page of three model sentence starters for students to use when formulating verbal responses and when writing.
- 1 graphic organizer to organize thoughts for written explanation/rationale.
- 1 paragraph page for students to write their rationale for a choice they made on a select question (can be printed multiple times).