These would you rather questions are great for teaching students how to have a sense of humor, imagination, and fun! All questions have two visual options for answers to help all students answer.
75 visual questions
: Variety of funny, strange, and thought provoking questions.
Leveled journal pages
: Levels including drawing, writing, or extended writing
You can use these questions as a question of the day activity, a journal lesson, or a fun social activity!
These questions are perfect for special education or preschool classrooms because:
• there is no right answer
• students can answer errorlessly
• each question include visuals to support non-readers and readers
• there is a consistent answer structure
• communication is encouraged through AAC, verbal, and/or written
• corresponding journals come in a variety of levels
I use this with my high school special education class, but would be appropriate for any grade special education or early childhood classrooms as well.
Get daily questions HERE!