Would You Rather…12 Month Bundle Warmup Bellringer Distance Learning
- Google Drive™ folder
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
This “Would You Rather…12 Month Bundle” provides 12 unique slide decks with twenty different prompts in each one to build classroom community as students interact with and get to know one another. It’ll be easy for you to foster discussion and help build relationships every day with these bright, colorful, engaging, and relevant “Would You Rather…” slides! This bundle includes a total of 240 different Would You Rather Prompts.
You can use these slides in a variety of ways such as during online meetings for distance/blended learning or in a face-to-face classroom. Each prompt could serve as a quick bellringer to start class, a means to generate whole class discussion, or as an opportunity to encourage students to write. As students ponder each option, they consider the pro’s and con’s of each choice, which encourages critical thinking. Their responses may:
- provide insight into their likes and dislikes
- establish connections with other students
- encourage healthy discourse
- promote oral or writing fluency
This uneditable Google Slides resource can be exported as images and used in any presentation software such as PowerPoint or Keynote. A digital written response slide is included to allow students to respond online. Prefer pen and paper? Print the included PDF file in the Google Drive Folder for students to write their answers in the speech bubbles. In addition, you can further your student’s engagement by challenging them to find another exciting event that happened during that week and add it to their response slide. Featuring a student’s prompt in a future lesson will generate an even greater sense of community!
While we can all agree with James Corner’s idea that, “No significant learning can occur without a significant relationship,” the time once allocated for building relationships seems overshadowed by standards, assessments, and progress reports. Fortunately, it’s easy to construct a strong, positive foundation and learn more about your students every day in the small moments with our “Would You Rather” resources.
⭐ In addition to the written response sheet that mirrors this resource, we have provided additional digital written response slides that integrate seamlessly into The Instructional Black Book with 6 tabs or 10 tabs, our version of a digital interactive notebook.
Included in Google Folder:
- “Would You Rather…Back to School Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Facing Fears Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Food & Drink Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Home & Family Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Just for Fun Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Lesser of 2 Evils Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Pop Culture Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Relationships Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Social Issues Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Superhero/Superpowers Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Technology Deck” Google Slide deck
- “Would You Rather…Travel Deck” Google Slide deck
- Each deck includes a title slide, a Why, When, and How to use this resource slide, a slide demonstrating a variety of ways to engage your students with this resource, an ad for our Instructional Black Book, two written response pages that mirror The Instructional Black Book with 6 tabs or 10 tabs, our thank you page, and 20 unique Would You Rather questions on the topic.
- A Written Response Slide for digital responses in every folder except the Back to School Deck.
- A Printable PDF for students to answer with pen and paper in every folder except the Back to School Deck.
All of our items are designed with a modern, clean look to capture your students’ attention. But, hold on… that’s certainly not enough (we’re actually teachers, and we know that pretty only goes so far). Therefore, our focus is on developing high quality instructional materials that just happen to look incredible. We don’t believe in fluff, we believe in building great educators. We are here to help you construct your classroom from the ground up or remodel one with a great foundation.
Join our Crew on social media:
- Twitter - @ClassroomCrews
- Pinterest - Classroom Construction
- Instagram - @ClassroomConstructionCrew
Use our hashtag #ClassroomConstructionCrew when posting!
After purchasing this resource, it is licensed to be used in a single classroom only. The written response slide may be photocopied by the original purchaser for their classroom only. It may not be put on the Internet, sold, or distributed in any form. To use it in additional classrooms, please honor our hard work and purchase multiple licenses! Thank you for respecting our copyright.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies, updates, or new products by following our store. Look for the green star next to our logo and click to follow us!
©2020 Classroom Construction Crew, ClassroomConstructionCrew.com