Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
13.48 MB | 43 pages
A game that my students love! Would you survive Jamestown?
This is a fun activity to complete a unit on the early English settlements of North America, including Jamestown and Roanoke. In this simulation-style game, students will make various choices (similar to the choices early colonists had to make) in order to see if they would survive life in the early English settlements.
This package includes:
- Teacher Instructions
- Key Vocabulary and People
- Highly engaging, simulation-style powerpoint presentation
- Graphic organizer to keep students on track
- Extension questions to ensure students understand the cultural significance of the early English settlements
- Ppt file and pdf file of the presentation
- Editable ppt file