NEW PRODUCT!! Enjoy over 150 pages of winter fun!
* 3 winter language arts centers-
1. matching parts of speech (with 48 word cards and parts of speech mats- nouns, proper nouns, verbs, and adjectives),
2. Syllable recognition (1, 2, and 3 syllable words) with mats and 18 cards with pictures
3. Winter/holiday themed "Write The Room" center (with 45 word cards for teaching and 5 different writing sheets for centers)
* 3 winter math centers-
1. Guess the secret # center: Includes 15 task cards with clues for students to figure out which secret number or numbers are on the back of the card, as well as tracking charts to help record possible guesses.
2. Hundreds chart center- with 3 mats that students can fill in (2 partially filled in for students to write in missing #'s and one blank 100's chart so students can practice writing their #'s all the way to 100!)
3. Addition and subtraction cards for math fact practice
* 13 language arts printables for students to do independently
* 12 math printables for students to do independently
* 21 writing activities for students to do independently
* 3 story maps to accompany your favorite winter books
* 23 pages of winter science lesson ideas, activities, experiments, and handouts!
I hope you enjoy this fun-filled winter unit! ** Note: The majority of this unit is winter-themed, although there are some holiday themed pages sprinkled throughout. This unit is great for using throughout all the winter months!**
You may also find these individual units here:
Winter Wonderland Writing Pack
Winter Science Activities
Winter Language Arts and Math Printables
You might also like:
Winter Writing Prompts (for Elementary)