Use this word search puzzle worksheet as an activity while teaching a history unit on the Wright Brothers who made important contributions to the science of aviation. Kids will have fun looking for the words and will be reviewing facts they have learned (or will learn) about the Wright Brothers, Orville and Wilbur. Makes a great handout for early finishers.
The words to look for in the printable puzzle are: Aviation, Bicycle, Brothers, Control System, Dayton, Flight, Flyer, Glider, Inventor, Kill Devil Hills, Kite, Kitty Hawk, Minister, Monument, North Carolina, Ohio, Orville, Pioneer, Propeller, Typhoid, Wilbur, Wind Tunnel, Wing Warping, Wright
If you like this word search, you might also like:
• Science Jobs Word Search
• Alexander Graham Bell Word Search
• Famous Inventors Word Search
• Great Inventions Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥