- Effective way of communicating with parents.
- Three different wristbands.
- Students wear the 1st wristband reminder home to notify parents that they had a good day.
- The 2nd wristband communicates any reminders to be sent to parent.
- Students write about something they learned in school on the 3rd wristband.
- As an alternative, the bands can be attached to the student's backpack or lunch bag.
- These wristbands have been a highly effective tool in promoting open communication with parents and parents have stated that they appreciate them.
Thank you from Real Reading Remedies.