Working with students of varying ages and skills I am always looking for activities to stimulate and foster language development. I personally love these pictures, so why wouldn't my students!!! Writing can be a struggle and thinking of what to write can be the source of the struggle. These picture prompts can offer a jumping off point for students to explain, describe or broaden their language skills.
- Print pages
- 10 Story pages
- 2 different line styles for different writers
- Assemble pages in a specific order to guide students in telling an original story.
- Student writes in the spaces provided.
- Give the student the pages and let the student order the pages.
- Student free writes in the space provided.