Write Numbers 0-20 (Set 2) ---
This packet is great for morning work, homework, early finishers, or math centers. This packet includes 60 pages with 30 different graphics. There are two pages of each graphic. The first of each graphic includes a number line 0-20 at the top of the page to assist students if needed. The second page of each graphic is identical to the first with the exception of the number line not being included. Students are to fill in the missing numbers 0-20. Some numbers are included on the sheet to keep students on track when they reach the number previously filled in for them. As the pages progress, there are fewer numbers included on each sheet
The 30 graphics included in the packet are:
fish, lunchbox, cell phone, apple, snowman, sun, umbrella, frog, flower, duck, frog, flower in pot, chick hatching, chick, penguin, panda, rhino, polar bear, hippo, acorn, heart, teapot, coffee cup, popsicle, gingerbread cookie with Santa hat, mouse, cat, pear, strawberry, and beach ball.
I hope your students enjoy filling in the missing numbers as they become successful with writing 0-20 in order.
All pages included are shown in the PREVIEW.
**********Please follow me by clicking on the green star by my picture above to be notified of new products and freebies!**********
You may also like
Write Numbers 0-20 (Set 1)
1. Ten Frames 0-10 Winter (Fill in the Ten Frames)
2. Ten Frames 0-10 Winter
3. Ten Frames 11-20 Winter
Numbers and Number Words
1. Numbers and Sets to 10 Winter
2. Write Numbers 0-20
3. Mittens Numbers and Number Words Sequencing
4. Penguins Numbers and Number Words Sequencing
5. Snowman Numbers and Number Words Sequencing
6. Number Sequencing 0-20 Hearts (February)
Addition & Subtraction
1. Addition Numbers and Number Words Cut and Paste (Sums to 10 and 20)
2. Subtraction Word Problems (February)
3. February Addition Story Problems Book (Sums to 10)
4. February Subtraction Story Problems Book (From 10)
5. Addition Word Problems (February)
6. Subtraction Problems with Manipulatives (February)
7. Addition Problems with Manipulatives (February)
Please visit me at
Thanks for supporting my store!