This kit will help you guide your students through writing their own personal history. First, help them create a timeline. Then use the provided writing prompts to write a little bit at a time. Help your students organize their prompts in a binder in the order in which their life events occurred. Several open-ended prompts and blank writing pages are included so your students can add memories or experiences that aren't included in the prompts. This product has 2 versions: guided writing lines and regular lines to fit the needs of your students. Add a cover page and add colored dividers so they can add and find their memories quickly. This writing project will take a few weeks as it will be a series of writing assignments. It might be a great homework writing project. If students take it home with them, their families will help them remember details, stories, and possibly even add real pictures.
- 2 pages of prompts for open-ended entries.
- 2 versions (guided handwriting lines and regular lines) of a timeline for your student to fill out and put up on the wall to see the sequence of their life.
- 2 versions of 50 prompts that cover basic life events that most students experience.
- 2 versions of several open-ended prompt pages for personal and individual ideas that aren't covered by the prompts.
- 2 versions of an extra writing page in case your students need more writing space for a particular prompt.
Teaching Students to Fill Out Forms- 10 Beginner Forms
Bundle of Writing Prompts from 6 Genres