Everything you need to accelerate writing proficiency is included in this favorite Write-a-Message Center!
Your students will love writing messages all year long in this motivating Write-a-Message Center. Empower children to use writing for real purposes. Provide word work that is authentic, differentiated, motivating, and socially meaningful.
- MasterClass Intensive: Step-by-step 52-slide photo essay of Write-a-Message in real classrooms (May print individually or 4 slides to a page, horizontal PDF)
- Over 30 traditional messages in 2 different sizes
- 18 large Valentine’s Day messages for shared reading
- 18 smaller Valentine’s Day messages (attach to straws or Popsicle sticks)
- "How to Talk to Your Children About Their Messages"
- Teach Independent Writing with ELA Common Core Standards in Mind
- Checklist for Independence
- “I” is for Independence Chart and pages for Information Folder
- Expert Badge Holder Templates: Dear and From
- Where to Find Best Drawing, Writing, and Word Work Resources
- Write-a-Message Kit labels
- Dancing with Differentiation
- Post cards (from Nellie Edge Read and Sing Big Books™: "Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear" and "I Can Spell Cat")
- Parent Letter
- Love Coupons
Want to learn more? Read the Nellie Edge blog! How to Set Up a Write-a-Message Center
This product is part of a bundle. Do not purchase if you have already purchased the Kindergarten Writing Templates Bundle. All 5 of the updated Independent Writing Center kits will be added in 2019.