"Best inequality assignment to date." - Buyer
Task cards are fantastic for scavenger hunts, races and differentiation. This ready-to-set use set of task cards is ideal for practice and review of writing inequalities from word problems
. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. One set of cards has word problems. The other set of cards has inequalities to represent the word problems.
This set includes regular-sized task cards, notebook-sized task cards for interactive notebooks, a student response sheet and an answer key.
These matching cards are great to use after Graph an inequality on a number line: notes and practice for interactive notebooks
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other inequality activities
- Host an inequality scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of inequality matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using inequality cards.
A great addition to your 6th grade math review and practice
and for differentiation. Also available as part of a 6th Grade Math: Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes all 6th grade math products in the store and all future 6th grade math products.
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
Inequality related resources include:
- One Step Linear Inequalities Task Card Activity
- Write an inequality from a number line Task Card Activity
- Graphing Inequalities Task Cards for Centers and Activities
- Graph an Inequality on a Number Line Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.