•Second Grade Write and Wipe Centers
are designed to slip into a sheet protector or a wipe off pouch for easy one step, low prep
•The math centers are in both color and black and white ink.
•The students will simply grab the pocket sleeve, a few manipulatives, and a dry erase pen! There is a recording sheet booklet included that can be printed two to a page. If you need the accountability for the center, it is ready and organized for you. Students can keep the little booklet in their math folder or desk to take with them as they use the centers.
•These write and wipe center mats are terrific for a hands-on math center rotation, or a small group teaching activity.
•Provide students with opportunities to build a foundation of mathematical understanding with 10 easy write and wipe centers!
Place Value for Second Grade Math Concepts Covered:
thousands, hundreds, tens, and ones
creating models of numbers to 1,200
plus and minus 10
plus and minus 100
separating numbers into thousands, hundreds, tens, and ones
⭐Want to get the money saving bundle?⭐
Write and Wipe Math Centers Second Grade Bundle
• Common Core Numbers Notebook Place Value Second Grade
• Exit Tickets Place Value Second Grade
• Guided Math Lessons: Second Grade Unit 2 Place Value
• Math Supplements Place Value Bundle Second Grade
• Number Chats Place Value Second Grade
• Place Value Practice Second Grade
• Place Value Stations Second Grade
• TEKS Numbers Notebook Place Value Second Grade
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits