Also included in
- This bundle 372 printable or digital pages to use in celebration of Christmas: dialogue, Sudoku, multiplication and division, compare and contrast, narrative writing, sign language, hidden words, geometry, addition and subtraction, descriptive writing, and more. PRINT: I created PDF versions that yo$20.00$35.45Save $15.45
- Almost 600 pages to use in your classroom throughout December: Christmas, Compare and Contrast, Creative Writing, US States, Foreign Countries, Santa, Snowman, Snowflakes, Geometry, Sudoku, addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Hidden Words, asking Questions, Internet Research Projects, Toys, Tell$26.00$51.00Save $25.00
21 writing prompts to help students think and write like a snowman. Each page has a cute picture of a snowman, a snowman-word in English and Spanish (and its pronunciation), a space for writing a paragraph, and a prompt like:
- How do you keep a snowman from melting?
- What might a carrot say to a snowman?
- What is a snowman family like?
- Do snowmen like to give presents?
- Would a snowman make a good teacher?
- What is a snowman afraid of?
- Do snowmen ever play games?
- and more...
Students will learn key words in English and Spanish, like play (juego), afraid (temperoso), angry (enojado), teacher (maestro), gift (regalo), Merry Christmas (Feliz Navidad), sing (cantar), speak (hablar), fun (divertado), and more.
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
Take a look at the Preview to see samples from this packet. And if you want more SNOWMAN activities, then click on these packets:
If you would like more CHRISTMAS activities, then look at these packets:
Acrostic Writing at Christmas - 18 pages
Answering Questions at Christmas - 12 pages
Christmas Addition and Subtraction - 50 pages
Christmas (ASL Fingerspelling) - 10 pages
Christmas Dialogue - 20 pages
Christmas - Fun with Postage Stamps - 21 pages
Christmas Math - 150 pages
Christmas Multiplication Tic-Tac-Toe - 30 pages
Christmas Sentences - 10 pages
Christmas Toys on Stamps - 23 pages
Christmas Writing Prompts - 50 pages
Compare and Contrast - Christmas- 20 pages
Describing Things at Christmas - 10 pages
Dialogue with Santa at Christmas - 30 pages
Directions at Christmas - 21 pages
Geometric Activities for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometric Brainteasers for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometric Challenges for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometric Handouts for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometric Printables for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometric Puzzles for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometry Sudoku on Christmas - 20 pages
Hidden Words at Christmas - 15 pages
Identify the Christmas Shapes - 18 pages
Internet Investigations for Christmas - 22 pages
Simple Sentences at Christmas - 10 pages
Sudoku on Christmas - 20 pages
The Four Operations at Christmas - 24 pages
Write a Paragraph - Christmas - 36 pages
Writing Christmas Stories (Once Upon a Time) - 20 pages
Write Like a Snowman for Christmas - 21 pages