How to play:
1. The teacher places the picture cards around the room without showing the students.
2. Students walk around the room with a recording sheet, clipboard and pencil, searching for the picture cards.
3. When a student finds a picture card they must look what letter card it is and identify the addition sum shown.
4. Students then need to find the box with the same letter on their recording sheet and attempt to correctly answer the sum (in the same box).
5. When the student has filled all boxes on their recording sheet they can take it to the teacher for marking or use the answer sheet.