Write the Room for Christmas.
Write the Room activities require you to place the picture cards around the room for children to find. Each child is provided with a recording sheet - 13 differentiated sheets are included. Children must find the picture that corresponds with the activity and write it down. Alternatively I have used 'Write the Room' cards as a center with cards placed in a pile and the children must sort through in order to find the word they need.
This Christmas Write the Room pack includes:
32 color Christmas picture cards to display around the room.
13 different black and white recording sheets.
1. Find and record Christmas words.
2. Find and record 3 and 4 letter words and write a sentence.
3. Find and record 5 and 6 letter words and write a sentence.
4. Match the picture shadows to the words (2 pages).
5. Words that rhyme (sheet both in color and black ink)
6. Words that start with s and t.
7. Cut and paste the letter tiles to make the word (2 pages).
8. Draw Christmas words and write a sentence.
9. Find the Christmas words in a word search.
10. Put the words in alphabetical order.
11. Match the word shapes.
12. Find the words, draw 2 and write a sentence.
13. Pick 6 words and write them on the word spinner then record how many times they were spun.
Give your children a clipboard and a recording sheet and let them go!
PLUS 3 bonus Christmas games.
Play memory match with smaller word cards
Play 'Which Word Won' with up to 6 children.
Use the blank template to play a sight words game (non-editable).
Use over 3 - 4 weeks during the Christmas period.
Winter - Write the Room
****Become a follower and take advantage of my Early Bird Specials...all new products will be 50% off for the first 24 hours.****
Clipart for thumbnail created by Krista Wallden