PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Write the Room for Christmas.
Write the Room activities require you to place the picture cards around the room for children to find. Each child is provided with a recording sheet - 13 differentiated sheets are included. Children must find the picture that corresponds with the activity and write it down. Alternatively I have used 'Write the Room' cards as a center with cards placed in a pile and the children must sort through in order to find the word they need.
This Christmas Write the Room pack includes:
32 color Christmas picture cards to display around the room.
13 different black and white recording sheets.
1. Find and record Christmas words.
2. Find and record 3 and 4 letter words and write a sentence.
3. Find and record 5 and 6 letter words and write a sentence.
4. Match the picture shadows to the words (2 pages).
5. Words that rhyme (sheet both in color and black ink)
6. Words that start with s and t.
7. Cut and paste the letter tiles to make the word (2 pages).
8. Draw Christmas words and write a sentence.
9. Find the Christmas words in a word search.
10. Put the words in alphabetical order.
11. Match the word shapes.
12. Find the words, draw 2 and write a sentence.
13. Pick 6 words and write them on the word spinner then record how many times they were spun.
Give your children a clipboard and a recording sheet and let them go!
PLUS 3 bonus Christmas games.
Play memory match with smaller word cards
Play 'Which Word Won' with up to 6 children.
Use the blank template to play a sight words game (non-editable).
Use over 3 - 4 weeks during the Christmas period.
Become a follower and take advantage of my Early Bird Specials, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Clipart for thumbnail created by Krista Wallden