Get your kids up and moving around the classroom while they reinforce the difference between using the verbs has
with this fun and simple Write the Room
Simply hang the numbered cards around the classroom (before class) and have your students "hunt" for the cards while recording their answers on the included recording sheet. Alternatively, you can adapt this activity to be a Scoot
game or workstation/center activity.
• 18 Numbered Cards with Fill in the Blank
• Recording Sheet
Please download and view the preview before purchasing to see what is in included.
You may also like:
• Student Directed Reading Level Progress Tracker
• Sight Word Spelling Practice for the ENTIRE Year
• Fluency Practice Pages (Weekly Review Lists and Sentences)
• Stamping Station Activities
• Common Core Writing Rubrics for First Grade
• Word Building Activities