Also included in
- Students love to Write the Room as much as they love to use technology. These Write the Room games with QR codes provide your students with an opportunity to review phonics skills and self-correct with the use of QR codes. These phonics review games are a wonderful opportunity to get your students$15.20$19.00Save $3.80
Students love to Write the Room as much as they love to use technology. R controlled vowel activities that incorporate both Write the Room and QR codes are a win-win! These engaging r controlled vowel games will help your students decode words and self-correct with the help of QR codes!
These r controlled vowels worksheets are a wonderful opportunity to get your students up and moving as they hunt the room for words that reinforce the current phonics rule they are studying in their Word Study centers.
How to Play:
1. Hide the words around the room
2. Students hunt for the words
3. Students sound out the words and write them down on the recording sheet
4. Scan the QR code and self-correct!
The students enjoy using a QR reader to check their work. This is a great tool for self-assessment and encourages your students to problem solve on their own.
This set of Write the Room games include the following:
• 8 word cards for each game (one specific spelling pattern per game)
• 1 recording sheet for each game
If your students love Write the Room with QR codes, you might also enjoy these sets:
/a/, /e/, /i/, /e/, and /u/
/a_e/, /ai/, /ay/, /ee/, /ea/, /ee &ea/, /i_e/, /o_e/, /oa/, ow/, /u_e/, /ew/ and /oo/
/ch/, /sh/, /th/, /wh/, /qu/, /ck/ and /ing/
/ow/, /ou/, /aw/, /au/, /oi/, /oy/ and /oo/
• The BIG Bundle is also available. You can find it HERE.
These sets are also available without QR codes. You can find them HERE.
Please visit my blog TheKFiles for additional resources and ideas for the primary classroom!
From my home away from home…
The K Files