Write the room with your class during winter.
Write the Room activities require you to place the winter picture cards around the room for children to find. Each child is provided with a recording sheet - 13 differentiated sheets are included. Children must find the picture that corresponds with the activity and write it down.
Alternatively I have used 'Write the Room' cards as a center with cards placed in a pile and the children must sort through in order to find the word they need.
This winter write the room pack includes:
40 color winter picture cards to display around the room.
13 differentiated black and white recording sheets that require the use of the winter word cards:
1. Find and record 18 words.
2. Find and record 4 and 5 letter words and write a sentence.
3. Find and record 6 and 7 letter words and write a sentence.
4. Match the shadows to the words (2 pages).
5. Words that rhyme (sheet both in color and black ink)
6. Words that end with s and t.
7. Cut and paste the letter tiles to make the word (2 pages).
8. Find compound words and write a sentence.
9. Find the winter words in a word search.
10. Put the words in alphabetical order.
11. Match the word shapes.
12. Find the words, draw 2 and write a sentence.
13. Pick 6 words and write them on the word spinner then record how many times they were spun.
Give your children a clipboard and a recording sheet and let them go!
PLUS 3 bonus winter games.
Play memory match with smaller word cards
Play 'Which Word Won' with up to 6 children.
Use the blank template to play a sight words game (non-editable).
Write the Room - S Blends
Write the Room - L Blends
Write the Room - R Blends
Write the Room - Winter
Write the Room - Christmas
****Become a follower and take advantage of my Early Bird Specials...all new products will be 50% off for the first 24 hours after posting.****