Pre-school and Kindergarten and Parents
1. Introduce the number to the student.
2. On a dry erase board or chalk board, demonstrate how to write the number. Go slow and write as large as you can.
3. Give the student the worksheet for the day. Have them use a highlighter or thick marker to trace the number, write the number in the open boxes, trace the spelling of the word, and then put stickers in the rectangle at the bottom.
4. If the student is struggling, place dots for them to connect.
5. Keep all of the sheets in a binder and review them as you move forward. It also builds a child's self esteem to see how much they have improved.