Using a Writer's Notebook in my writing classroom is one of the best things I've ever done to help my students move forward as writers!
Help your students keep their Writer's Notebook organized with these handy section divider pages. Copy on colored card stock, three hole punch, add notebook paper in each section, and you are ready to go!
* Thoughts, Questions & Wonderings (Record ideas for future writing)
* Mini Lessons (Take or add notes from your lessons)
* Reference Section (Add commonly misspelled words, writing checklists, etc.)
* Wonderful Words (A place to record words found in reading to use in your students' writing)
* Works in Progress (Keep all writing in one safe place!)
*Finished Works (Keep finished writing in the Writers Notebook if you don't use another portfolio)
** I will customize up to three additional pages for you at no additional charge if you have other sections you would like for your students' Writer's Notebooks. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.