Do you have questions about this resource? Message me instantly by clicking HERE!
Please note: The materials in this resource are the same ones included in the LK Teacher Club Membership. If you are a member of the club, please do not purchase these. Thank you!
Click HERE to read all about how I use the Writer's Workshop in my classroom.
This 129-page packet has everything you need to start your very own Writer's Workshop in your class!
In this packet, you will find:
- ideas (with activities) to teach each of the different writing traits
- a unique story to introduce the different traits of writing
- book recommendations that support each of the traits
- graphic organizers/worksheets/printables for writing stories, recipes, letters, How-tos, lists, poems
- topics for writing (with pictures)
- a "Fix Up Your Spelling" reference book for each student
- visuals/anchor charts to completely set-up a Writer's Workshop corner or bulletin board (Where Do I Go For Help?, What Can I Write?, punctuation posters)
- assessment tools to monitor each child's progress(teacher assessments and self/peer assessments)
- journal covers with lined/dotted line paper
Want access to a library of free resources for K-2 students? Join the free VIP Resource Library here!
Come join my private group to connect and collaborate with other primary teachers! Join here!