is a great way to develop students love of writing. Through coaching, students learn to write for a variety of audiences and purposes. They also become more independent thinkers and problem-solvers.
Product Preview for Launching Writers' Workshop Grades 2-3
Who is This Product For?
Teachers who need more ideas to get started with teaching process and procedures with students during a workshop approach. All of the ideas provided in this unit are for 2nd-3rd grade classrooms.
What is included in this Unit?
* Step-by-step instructions in getting organized for the workshop
* Forms for conferencing, assessments, and sharing
* Outline of Workshop Time - Includes resources for conferencing and share time.
* A month's worth of detailed lessons to help you get started with writers' workshop.
* Several options for writing paper and graphic organizers.
* Student writing paper
* Ideas for teaching opinion, narratives, and other genres.
* Idea and labels for Bulletin Board and center
* 10 Lesson Plans plus resources
* Online resources to integrate technology
* Bonus: Status of the class from Google Drive.
These writing resources are designed to help you implement this unit with confidence and ease. The ideas and strategies in this unit have helped me over the years and I am confident will help you, too!