Also included in
- Writers' Workshop is a great way to develop students love of writing. Through coaching, students learn to write for a variety of audiences and purposes. They also become more independent thinkers and problem-solvers.Who is This Bundle For? Teachers who need ideas to teach writers' workshop in the clPrice $56.00Original Price $98.45Save $42.45
A Mo Willems Author Study during Writers' Workshop is an excellent way to develop students love of writing. Through coaching, students learn to write for a variety of audiences and purposes. They also become more independent thinkers and problem-solvers.
SAVE BIG WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A BUNDLE: UNITS 1-7 Writers' Workshop Bundle
Who is this Product For?
Teachers who need more ideas to help their emergent writers understand author's craft. All of the ideas provided in this unit are for kindergarten and 1st-grade classrooms. This unit might also be appropriate for struggling 2nd-grade students.
What is Included in this Unit?
* Outline of Workshop Time - Includes resources for conferencing and share time.
* Detailed lessons to help you teach your students how to use Mo Willem's books as mentor texts to help improve writing.
* Several options for writing paper, graphic organizers, opinion graphs, and center task cards.
* Vocabulary Cards
* Technology Integration Idea using Nearpod and Interactive Reading Notebook Template (Technology is NOT needed to do this unit)
These writing resources are designed to help you implement this unit with confidence and ease. The ideas and strategies in this unit have helped me over the years and I am confident will help you, too!
Other Writers Workshop Product Include.
Unit 8 Coming Soon