is a great way to develop students love of writing. Through coaching, students learn to write for a variety of audiences and purposes. They also become more independent thinkers and problem-solvers.
SAVE BIG WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A BUNDLE: UNITS 1-7 Writers' Workshop Bundle
Who is This Product For?
Teachers who need more ideas to help their emergent writers understand the procedural text and writing (how-to). All of the ideas provided in this unit are for kindergarten and 1st-grade classrooms. This unit might also be appropriate for struggling 2nd-grade students.
What is included in this Unit?
* Outline of Workshop Time - Includes resources for conferencing and share time.
* A months worth of detailed lessons to help you teach your students how to understand the text structure of a procedural text and to learn how to write their own.
* Several options for writing paper and graphic organizers.
* Verb Cards and Anchor Charts
* Technology Integration Ideas to Publish Procedural Text (Technology is NOT needed to do this unit)
These writing resources are designed to help you implement this unit with confidence and ease. The ideas and strategies in this unit have helped me over the years and I am confident will help you, too!
Other Writers Workshop Product Include.
Unit 1: Getting Started with Writers' Workshop
Unit 2: Teaching Small Moments
Unit 3: Revising and Editing Strategies
Unit 4: Opinion Writing
Unit 6: Expository Writing Unit
Unit 7: Mo Willems Author Study
Unit 8 Coming Soon