Just starting Writer's Workshop? Having trouble getting started or figuring everything out? Use this survival guide for tips, student resources, and teacher guides in order to help to implement an effective Writer's Workshop. This packet could be used for Grades K-3.
In this packet of 48 pages, it incluces:
• 42 Small Moment Writing Prompts to get your students
thinking about personal small moment stories they can
tackle in their writing
• Tips for Conferring
• Conference Guide Sheet
• Stretch Out Your Writing Student Rubric
• How to Use Mentor Texts Effectively
• Planning an Effective Mini-Lesson
• Mini-Lesson Planning Framework
• Sample Mini-Lesson
• 29 Types of Writing Paper to enforce paper choice for
students and differentiated writing.
• Create Effective Posters for your Writer’s Workshop
Enjoy and please rate me and leave me feedback so I can improve my material! Thank you.