Also included in
- Do you need to get your students writing in math class? This resource is a great way to get your students writing about math. It includes 2 types of writing activities to get your students writing about math – explain the process and write your own word problem.Understand Your Students Depth of Unde$11.55$16.50Save $4.95
Do you need to get your students writing in math class? This resource is a great way to get your students writing about math. It includes 2 types of writing activities to get your students writing about multiplying and dividing fractions– explain the process and write your own word problem.
Understand Your Students Depth of Understanding
By explaining the process for finding a solution, students are able to solidify their thinking and you will have valuable information about their understanding of the topic. This is a great tool for judging a student’s depth of understanding.
Increase Problem Solving Understanding
Encourage students to take their problem solving abilities to the next level by having them create their own word problems. By writing their own problems, students become more adept at solving problems written by others and are better prepared for standardized testing.
These writing activities are great for daily math warm-ups, centers, exit tickets, and interactive journals.
- Multiplying Fractions
- multiplying fractions by whole numbers
- multiplying fractions by fractions
- Dividing Fractions
- dividing whole numbers by unit fractions
- dividing unit fractions by whole numbers
- dividing fractions by fractions
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
Follow me and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.