Literacy Centers, Writing, Sentence Fluency
Receive 2 Writing Work for Big Kids Resources for FREE by purchasing the bundle here:
Writing Work for Big Kids Bundle
This resource contains printables for writers to practice writing powerful sentences, including:
2. Mix It Up (Sentence Length Variety)
3. Catch-a-Reader (Sentences that keep readers hooked)
4. Spice Up Sentences
5. Simple Sentences
6. Compound Sentences
7. Complex Sentences
8. Super Sentences
9. Declarative Sentences
10. Exclamatory Sentences
11. Interrogative Sentences
12. Imperative Sentences
13. Sentence Run-Ons
14. Incomplete Sentences
These pages are great for big kids to practice many different sentence fluency writing strategies.
The printable pages in this resource can be used in several ways, including:
* As daily morning work to review writing work skills
* During guided writing small groups
* During independent writing time or centers
* To work with partners and small groups
* As an assessment for teachers to monitor students’ writing abilities
* As homework review sheets
* As a quick and fun 10 minute time filler.
* As ‘when you’re finished’ additional work for students
* To use with substitute teachers
To see other Writing Work for Big Kids click on the link below:
Copyright © 2014 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.