Literacy Centers, Writing, Leads
Receive 2 Writing Work for Big Kids Resources for FREE by purchasing the bundle here:
Writing Work for Big Kids Bundle
This resource contains printables for writers to practice creating strong leads in their writing, including:
1. Story Leads
2. Nonfiction Leads
3. Strong Leads: Ask a Question One
4. Strong Leads: Ask a Question Two
5. Strong Leads: Dialogue
6. Strong Leads: Small Moment Snapshot
7. Strong Leads: Action
8. Strong Leads: Onomatopoeia One
9. Strong Leads: Onomatopoeia Two
10. Strong Leads: Onomatopoeia Three
11. Strong Leads: Onomatopoeia Four
12. Strong Leads: Onomatopoeia Five
13. Strong Leads: Onomatopoeia Six
14. Strong Leads: Foreshadowing
15. Strong leads: Paint a Picture One
16. Strong Leads: Paint a Picture Two
17. Strong Leads: Paint a Picture Three
These pages are great for big kids to practice creating strong leads in their writing work.
The printable pages in this resource can be used in several ways, including:
* As daily morning work to review writing work skills
* During guided writing small groups
* During independent writing time or centers
* To work with partners and small groups
* As an assessment for teachers to monitor students’ writing abilities
* As homework review sheets
* As a quick and fun 10 minute time filler.
* As ‘when you’re finished’ additional work for students
* To use with substitute teachers
Copyright © 2014 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.