Writing Activity: Veterans Day Booklet and Prompt | Literacy Multisensory
What educators are saying
Veterans Day is a time to honor Veterans. The writing prompt, “What Being a Veteran Means to Me,” is the perfect writing activity to commemorate Veterans Day with your class or your homeschoolers.
--Included in Booklet--
- Veterans Day Poem: “In Flanders Fields”
- Veterans Day Fact Sheet
- Brainstorming Activity about Veterans with a focus on character traits
- Outline Sheet with 3 main ideas and 4 supporting details organizer to be used with brainstorming sheet and writing prompt
- Lined Paper with red star border for writing prompt
- Veterans Day Song Lyrics to verses 1 and 2 of America the Beautiful
- “In Flanders Fields” Mini Poster for classroom display or discussion
Please preview before downloading!
This resource is included in the .
Try decodable reading passages for free!
You may also enjoy the I have created to accompany this writing activity.
Need more Virtual Learning Activities? Browse the of my store.
Check out more !
--About The Literacy Nest, LLC--
The Literacy Nest, LLC creates multisensory activities to use with reading intervention for struggling readers. Many of these dyslexia resources can be used as dyslexia activities, dyslexia strategies, or to support an Orton-Gillingham program or dyslexia intervention program. These Orton-Gillingham activities can be used in 1:1 support, small group, or even whole class settings. Thank you for checking my store for Orton-Gillingham based resources! Follow my store by clicking the green star next to my name so you don’t miss out on any new products, freebies, or sales!
Please leave feedback on your purchases to obtain credits for future purchases. Don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns before rating products.
Thank you so much for choosing The Literacy Nest, LLC for your classroom and homeschooling needs!