This is the 7th lesson in the TC Writing Unit - Narrative (Small Moments). Use this lesson to zoom in. Teach students how to add details to their sentences. It is the best time to introduce students to descriptive words such adjectives and prepositional phrases. You will have to create or locate some of the materials needed to teach this lesson.
This lesson includes:
- Common Core LS for Writing in 1 Grade
- NYS English as a New Language Standards
- List of Materials
- TC Writing Workshop components
- Suggestions to grouping students
- Assessments (tools sold separately)
Check out other lessons in this unit!
Please, rate, comment and subscribe if you like it!