About the method:
Children from a very young age are familiar with shapes and colors. Through them, they can acquire reading skills in a quick, easy and enjoyable manner.
Research shows that when learning to read Hebrew, the vowel sounds are a stumbling block for the pupil. The beginner pupil has to remember, in addition to the letters, more than ten different vowel sounds.
The teaching aids make it easy for the pupil to learn the vowel sounds through five different geometrical shapes and five different colors. Even a young child can already distinguish between them.
This product includes 3 pages of writing exercises in print and cursive of the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
What are the assets of the Shapes, Colors & Sounds Method?
· The use of familiar and friendly tools
· The reduction of all diacritical signs into five groups only
· The straight approach of the syllables step and quick progress
· Mnemomic method, easy to remember
· Offers more advanced steps reading words and sentences also without the mnemonic tools
· Having fun and confidence when learning to read
· Suits all levels and ages
For more information, visit our site: likro.co.il