Writing Anchor Charts BUNDLE
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Need anchor charts for literacy? Tired of making your own anchor chart templates every year? Grab these colorful anchor charts! These versatile, multi-option anchor chart templates will meet your needs for a year's worth of writing, grammar, and phonics in first grade! Use them to make digital cPrice $28.75Original Price $32.50Save $3.75
Need anchor charts for writers' workshop? Tired of making your own anchor chart templates every year? Grab these colorful anchor charts! These versatile, multi-option anchor chart templates will meet your needs for a year's worth of writers' workshop in first grade! Use them to make digital charts on your smart or promethean board, print and make the templates "life anchor chart size" to fill in with students and display in your classroom, or print "handout size" to make mini-anchor charts to put on rings for your writing station or small group table.
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
See anchor charts in action ON MY BLOG!
Most anchor charts (unless noted) in this packet have 4 versions:
1) Full color already filled in
2) Black and white already filled in
3) Full color blank template to fill in with your students (best practice)
4) Black and white template to fill in with your students (best practice)
Anchor charts can be printed on white paper or colored paper--see demo pics. They are made to be put together for poster/anchor chart size to been seen easily hanging on your classroom wall.
Anchor Charts Included in this packet:
• Adjectives describe...what I taste, what I see, what I hear, what I feel, what I smell, number
• Pronouns (boy, girl, thing/animal, group)
• What gets a capital letter? (sentence, I, days, months, holidays, names)
• Nouns can be...singular, plural
• types of sentences (imperative, exclamatory, interrogative, declarative
• Verbs show action (past, present, future)
• Types of Nouns (common, proper, possessive)
• Good writers (capitals, spaces, word wall, stretch it out, punctuation, reread)
• Synonym Rolls (good, bad, said, fun and a blank template)
• We write tasty stories (graphic organizer for a narrative paragraph)...2, one page color versions only
• When you're done you've just begun (what to do if I finish my story)....one page versions only, but in all 4 styles listed above
• order words (for the beginning, middle and end of the story)
• Where do author's get ideas (what I can write about)
• We write to persuade (graphic organizer for an opinion paragraph)...2, one page color versions only
• Facts and Opinions
• Facts can be...interesting or important
• We write to teach (graphic organizer for an informative paragraph)...2, one page color versions only
• I am an expert in... (brainstorming list of topics to teach about)
• how to teach our readers
• How to writing graphic organizer for a how to paragraph...2, one page versions only
Year Long Writing Rubrics for all writing types!
Integrated Science and Social Studies Units for the Entire Year
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!