PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A lesson plan map that maps out all steps for creating an animal research project.
2nd Grade Animal Book Project:
1. Exploring the writing process helps to plan and draft a variety of literary genres
2. Exploring the writing process helps to plan and draft a variety of simple informational texts 3. Appropriate spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation are used and applied when
4. 1. Discussions contribute and expand on the ideas of self and others
1. Organisms depend on their habitat’s nonliving parts to satisfy their needs
2. Each plant or animal has different structures or behaviors that serve different functions
Goal: For each student to draft, edit, and create a class, partner, and individual animal book including written chapters, pictures, and labels with correct sentence structure.