Getting your students to write can be a challenge.
Getting your students to write about themselves IS A BREEZE!
Students love to share more about themselves, but this writing activity set adds another twist that your 2nd Grade and up students will LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Can You Guess Who???
is a writing activity that can be used for a great Back-to-School Bulletin Board or a fun classroom community builder that can be used any time of the school year.
This resource can also be used as a great staff ice-breaker or bonding activity among teachers! So it isn't just for students!
Be sure to see the preview for HOW this works.
This writing set contains:
• 6 Sets of Printable Letters (FREE LETTERS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PREVIEW FOR YOU TO GAUGE THE SIZE)
• 3 Sets of Blackline Letters in Different Fonts and Sizes that can be printed on any color paper to match your class decor
• 3 Sets of Letters Lined in Colors in Different Fonts and Sizes that can be printed on white paper
• Writing Activity Instructions for the Teacher and the Student
• Rough Draft and Final Draft Writing Templates
• Writing Ideas Helper / Checklist for Students That Need Writing Inspiration
• AND a Special BONUS Feature that Teachers will LOVE ♥
That equals 62 pages and 96 Printable letters that make this the perfect writing resource for your classroom.
More Goodies for your Classroom:
•Golden Rule Task Card Set
•Accelerated Reader (AR) Points Banner
•Work Request/Copy Notes for Teachers and TA's
•Play Nice, Work Hard, Stay Kind Bulletin Board Letters
•USA Social Studies Interactive Bulletin Board Set
WANT DISCOUNTED TPT RESOURCES?!
Did you know that you can get TpT Credit that lowers the prices of your future purchases?
Each time you make a purchase, you can offer a rating and feedback on that resource in exchange for credits that will go towards your next purchase!
So be sure to rate this resources when you buy it to get your next TpT discount!
And don't forget to click the green star ★ beside my picture to follow me for updates and first dibs on the latest classroom goodies from me!
Thanks for your support!
Have you checked out The Butterfly Teacher Lately???
Here a blog post that is helpful for writing ideas:
•8 Clever Ways to Get Your Students Writing More
©Tanya G. Marshall, The Butterfly Teacher, All Rights Reserved 2018
keywords: back to school, writing resource, writing activity, classroom decor, bulletin board, printables, ice-breaker, community building