Are you a brand new teacher or someone who is being moved to a different grade level? If so, this bundle may be just what you need. It contains enough writing topics for an entire year.
It includes the following:
How To Writing
• Catch a Leprechaun
• Take Care of the Earth
• Take Care of a Pet
• Be a Great Mother
• Plant a Garden
• Make Lemonade
• Make an Ice Cream Sundae
• Wrap a Present
• Decorate an Egg
• Wrap a Birthday Present
• Make a Pizza
• Make a S’more
• Make Hot Chocolate
• Carve a Jack-o-Lantern
• African Animals
• Arctic Animals
• Australian Animals
• Desert Animals
• Mountain Animals
• Ocean Animals
• Rain Forest
• Woodland Animals
• Scarecrow Story
• Magical Sled
• President for the Day
• Leprechaun Sighting
• Tooth Fairy
• Favorite Vacation
• Would you like to be an astronaut?
• Do you like autumn?
• Should kids be allowed to have a cell phone?
• Do you think students should be allowed to chew gum at school?
• Should children have to do chores at home?
• Do you think we should have a class pet?
• Would you rather live in the city or country?
• Would you like to have been a cowboy in the wild west?
• Do you think a dog would make a good pet?
• Is it important to recycle?
• Do you think students should have an extra recess?
• What is your favorite movie?
• What is your favorite book, author, genre, or series?
• What is your favorite fairy tale?
• What is your favorite holiday?
• What is your favorite sport?
• What is your favorite subject in school?
• Do you think students should be allowed to wear Halloween costumes to school?
• Would you like to compete in a sled dog race?
• Would you rather spend the day at a pool or an ocean beach?
• Would you like to be President of the United States?
• Do you think it is important to read every day?
• Would you rather have a real or fake Christmas tree?
• Should students be required to wear a uniform to school?
• Would you rather have a snow day or late opening?
• Which do you like better, summer or winter?
• Would you help slaves escape on the underground railroad?
• Would you rather go on a vacation to the beach or a snowy mountain?
• Do you think teachers should give homework on the weekend?
• What would you like to be when you grow up?
• Do you like winter?
• Would you like to go camping?
• Would you have wanted to be a child during the time of the Pilgrims?
Thanks for your interest! Please consider leaving feedback.