Are you a brand new teacher or someone who is being moved to a different grade level? If so, this bundle may be just what you need. It contains enough writing topics for an entire year.
It includes the following:
Descriptive Bundle (79pages):
How To Bundle (255 pages):
• Catch a Leprechaun
• Take Care of the Earth
• Take Care of a Pet
• Be a Great Mother
• Plant a Garden
• Make Lemonade
• Make an Ice Cream Sundae
• Wrap a Present
• Decorate an Egg
• Wrap a Birthday Present
• Make a Pizza
• Make a S’more
• Make Hot Chocolate
• Carve a Jack-o-Lantern
Informative Bundle (315 pages):
• African Animals
• Arctic Animals
• Australian Animals
• Desert Animals
• Mountain Animals
• Ocean Animals
• Rain Forest
• Woodland Animals
Narrative Bundle (155 pages):
• Scarecrow Story
• Magical Sled
• President for the Day
• Leprechaun Sighting
• Tooth Fairy
• Favorite Vacation
Opinion Bundle (332 pages):
• Would you like to be an astronaut?
• Do you like autumn?
• Should kids be allowed to have a cell phone?
• Do you think students should be allowed to chew gum at school?
• Should children have to do chores at home?
• Do you think we should have a class pet?
• Would you rather live in the city or country?
• Would you like to have been a cowboy in the wild west?
• Do you think a dog would make a good pet?
• Is it important to recycle?
• Do you think students should have an extra recess?
• What is your favorite movie?
• What is your favorite book, author, genre, or series?
• What is your favorite fairy tale?
• What is your favorite holiday?
• What is your favorite sport?
• What is your favorite subject in school?
• Do you think students should be allowed to wear Halloween costumes to school?
• Would you like to race in the Iditarod?
• Would you rather spend the day at a pool or an ocean beach?
• Would you like to be President of the United States?
• Do you think it is important to read every day?
• Would you rather have a real or fake Christmas tree?
• Should students be required to wear a uniform to school?
• Would you rather have a snow day or late opening?
• Which do you like better, summer or winter?
• Would you help slaves escape on the underground railroad?
• Would you rather go on a vacation to the beach or a snowy mountain?
• Do you think teachers should give homework on the weekend?
• What would you like to be when you grow up?
• Do you like winter?
• Would you like to go camping?
• Would you have wanted to be a child during the time of the Pilgrims?
Click on any of the following links if you would like to see more specific information about writing topics.
How To Writing
Thanks for your interest! Please consider leaving feedback.