This is the 11th lesson in the TC Writing Unit - Narrative (Small Moments). Use this lesson to teach students about capitalization and punctuation; editing. You will have to create or locate some of the materials needed to teach this lesson.
This lesson includes:
- Common Core LS for Writing in 1 Grade
- NYS English as a New Language Standards
- List of Materials
- TC Writing Workshop components
- Suggestions to grouping students
- Assessments (tools sold separately)
- Punctuation chart included
Check out other lessons in this unit!
Please, rate, comment and subscribe if you like it!