Also included in
- WHERE DO THE SENTENCES END BUNDLE - Are you looking for fun and engaging NO PREP activities to help your students practice reading, writing, capitalization, punctuation, and sight words all at the same time? Then this huge, differentiated growing bundle of editing worksheets and writing prompts is f$79.95$107.75Save $27.80
Where do the sentences end - FREE MEGA BUNDLE SAMPLER - Are you looking for fun and engaging NO PREP activities to help your students practice reading, writing, capitalization, punctuation, and sight words all at the same time? Then this huge, differentiated growing bundle of editing worksheets and writing prompts is for you! You’ll have holiday and seasonal print-and-go worksheets at your fingertips all year long! They're perfect to use in class or for remote learning.
☀☀☀☀ This is a freebie sampler from my Where do the Sentences End - Mega Growing Bundle, which you can check out RIGHT HERE. ☀☀☀☀
Two reasons to purchase the growing bundle:
- It includes many seasonal and holiday-themed packets. You’ll save 25% when purchasing the bundle over individual packets.
- Each time I add a new themed packet, the price of the bundle will increase accordingly. However, once you buy into a growing bundle, you get all the future additions for free!
Each page of every product in this bundle has two, three, or four seasonal/holiday-themed sentences with missing capitals (beginning of a sentence, proper nouns, “I”) and punctuation (period, question mark, exclamation point). Each product includes several themed pages that can be made into books.
You’ll be giving your boys and girls sentences with no punctuation or capitals. Their job is to figure out where the sentences end, edit the sentences, and then rewrite them with correct capitalization and punctuation, as well as neat handwriting.
A major stumbling block for correct capitalization and punctuation is knowing where the sentences end. Young writers need lots and lots of practice with these skills. I created these editing and writing practice sheets for that purpose, and used them 2-4 times a week in my classroom throughout the school year. I was impressed with the students’ improvements as the weeks progressed!
◉◉ INCLUDED IN THE RESOURCES ◉◉
- Detailed Teacher Directions
- Editing Marks Anchor Charts
- "How do I Know Where the Sentences End?" Anchor Charts
- Seasonal/Holiday-Themed Editing Pages
- Answer Keys
- Seasonal/Holiday-Themed Lined Sheets for Student Generated Writing
- Seasonal/Holiday-Themed Cover Pages to Make Student Books
◉◉ There are THREE LEVELS so you can differentiate in your classroom:
- Easier Edit and Rewrite
- More Challenging Edit and Rewrite
- Student Generated Writing
◉◉ Great to use for:
- Remote Learning
- Literacy Centers
- Independent Work
- Part of Guided Reading
Take a look at some of the great feedback for the FULL resource:
- "One of the best products I have purchased from TpT."
- "This is a MARVELOUS resource! I downloaded the free sample, and it 100% convinced me that the full bundle was worth it, and it is!!! K-4th could easily use this resource! Highly recommend! Got your grammar and handwriting all in one!"
- "Very happy with this purchase. I love having the choice of levels for each set. I am starting with the lowest level and plan to move quickly to the 2nd level for my second graders. The lower level sets will be used for my pull out students during their writing time with me. Thank you for making this awesome resource!!"
- "This resource is excellent to help students improve on correcting sentences, separating each complete idea, and basics such us capitalization, punctuation, and spelling."
- "I'm in love with these worksheets!!! They are just what I was looking for to help my Kinders learn where sentences begin and end. Thank you!!!!"
- "This is a tremendous resource for helping students develop their own writing skills and know where to put the punctuation. Thanks!"
- I'm loving this bundle already!! I downloaded the freebie and was hooked. I can't wait to see what else you add to it. Thanks for your hard work."
- "These are the best! I wish I would have found them before the school year started, but Thanksgiving was good enough. My kiddos loved them and are excited about doing the Christmas one. Thank you!"
- "My students love these! It helps get "theme" like things into stations, while also incorporating grammar and handwriting (a new standard for us). Thank you!"
- "I love, love, love this product, especially with the differentiated sentences for my students at different ability levels."
Did you know that leaving feedback earns you credits toward future TpT purchases? It’s so worth it, and I love getting feedback!
Please follow me, and you’ll be notified when I upload new resources. My new resources are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
My mission is to help overwhelmed K-2 teachers regain precious time by equipping them with high quality, engaging, easy-to-use ELA and math resources.
Let me help you regain precious time!
K-2 to the Core