This bundle includes all of the resources needed to train and manage a student-staffed writing center in a high school, plus many research and writing materials that can be used to help train your staff and your writers.
This resource centers around the Writing Center Starter Kit
, which includes the following:
- Detailed procedures in getting the center started from the ground up
- 1 slideshow presentation to present to students and faculty informing about the writing center
- 1 slideshow presentation to present to writing coaches prior to training
- 1 training slideshow for writing coaches plus detailed agenda
- numerous writing center handouts, procedures, and resources, including a tutoring session form, coach application, binder covers, teacher referral cards, appointment sign-ups, procedure details, exit survey and more!
- A Google Form document to coordinate online sign-ups
- A universal writing center logo
Plus, this bundle comes with numerous writing resources to assist in training coaches and instructing in research. This includes:
- Writing & Research Bundle
- APA In-Text Citations PowerPoint
- MLA Formatting & Works Cited Quiz
- MLA In-text Citations Credible Hulk Posters
Each file in this resource is available in both PDF and Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) and customization is permitted.
Check out my blog
for more details on my journey toward a writing center!