Get your students to LOVE writing independently!! This writing center station has sprinkles of fun, wacky writing papers and prompts for your students. Put out a few different writing prompts at a time. This will add a level of excitement when you put out fresh ones and your students discover NEW adventures to write about!! My student’s devour these writing activities! And, when they take them home to share with their parents, the feedback is phenomenal!!
This 43 page set includes:
40 December Themed Vocabulary Cards
4 December Themed Poems your students can print and illustrate
A Rainbow Reindeer Colors Book to Read and Illustrate
5 December Sentence and Writing Building Activities
5 Wacky December Themed Frames with Writing Prompts
A Winter Holiday Story Writing Prompt and Framed Illustration to go with it
A Beginning, Middle, End Story Writing Activity
Writing Prompt for Steps to Build a Snowman
What’s in the Package - Writing Prompt
Snow Globe Scene – Writing Prompt
Check out my FREE Reader’s Theater as a Sample…
How the Camel Got His Hump
You’ll also like . . .
Sentence Reading, Writing, and Building - 55 Printable Worksheets!! NO PREP!!
Let’s Explore Worms, A Thematic Literacy Unit
Thank you for checking out my December Themed Writing Center Station! If you follow me, you already know I love to leave you with a joke and a smile. Here is a cute holiday chuckle!
All I Ever Needed to Know, I learned from Santa
1. Encourage people to believe in you.
2. Always remember who’s naughty and who’s nice.
3. Don’t pout.
4. It’s as much fun to give as it is to receive.
5. Some days it’s ok to feel a little chubby.
6. Make your presents known.
7. Whenever you’re at a loss for words, say: “HO, HO, HO!”
8. Bright red can make anyone look good.
9. Wear a wide belt and no one will notice how many pounds
10. If you only show up once a year, everyone will think
you’re very important.